The Lib4U is the best software for library in Mongolia, awarded to 1st prize 3 times by Mongolian Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in 2002, 2007, 2009.
Currently it is being used more 100 libraries. (State universities like Mongolian University of Science and Technology,
National University of Mongolia, Mongolian State University of Agriculture, Mongolian University of Education and private universities, public libraries of aimags,
also Library of Open Forum/Soros Foundation, Library of National Legal Center, Book Palace For Children etc.)
There are two versions of the Lib4U developed, NET version and PC version. The Lib4U NET Version is used for big libraries with many branch libraries,
the Lib4U PC Version is for small libraries with no branch.
General specifications of the Lib4U :
- Using the Lib4U you can build Online Digital library.
- Users can search through online catalog using any web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozzile Firefox etc.
- The Lib4U generates and prints barcode sticks for books, ID cards with barcode for users.
And there is a complex system with barcode for serve, counting and report.
- The Lib4U can create many reports and diagrams for library management and export data to Ms-Excel, HTML and Ms-Word etc.
- The Lib4U is compatible with international standard MARC21.
- The Lib4U supports all library classifications for example DDC.
- The Lib4U can print old paper catalog cards based on Mongolian standard “MNS5271:2003”.
- The Lib4U has included standard registrations and reports like title cataloging, volume registration, total reports, service repots etc.
- The Lib4U has included reusable lists (Languages, Countries, Cities, Publishers)
- The Lib4U has included user registration and reporting system. And give ability write emails to users.
- The Lib4U has included powerful filters for create reports and get information. And useful, customizable data grids.
- The Lib4U has secured with user passwords and has adjustable permissions.
© 2009 Wolves LLC, All rights reserved.